Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crunch polka dot combination

I am soooo in love with polka dots lately! Can not get enough of them!!! In upcoming manicure you'll see they can go terribly wrong, but this manicure I simply ADORE them!
I took pictures at each step in case I took a wrong turn.
My base is Julep Olivia. It's a warm and rich creme brown. I just love how glossy it is even without a top coat! This is one coat.

Polka dots are courtesy of dotting tools and Julep Miranda which is this incredible gorgeous dusty teal color.
Finally it's topped off with Brash Copper Crunch. It's a smaller glitter that contains gold, copper, and silver in small hex and flecks. I just LOVE it!

3 comments:

  1. Your mani is gorgeous! And I totally want Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, Olivia looks just like melted chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it? Olivia is definitely my favorite brown. This last fall put out a lot of browns so dark they looked black which, to me, defeats the purpose. Olivia is so chocolatey and good!

    ReplyDelete