Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bright cheery drives away dreary....right?

Oh my word the weather! It's frigid outside which is my absolute favorite thing when the bus is consistently ten or so minutes late. Grrr....so yes I know my cuticles are not happy looking but I'm not getting out from under my warm blanket. So there:
What is my deal with the every other combo? Simple! I love nail art and I don't have a ton of time. I get pop, contrast, stamped art and a fun manicure when I do this and it's super fast to achieve. Base layer is OPI Meep Meep Meep which is a stunning berry pink with those intense glitter foils I adore. The crackle is turquoise crackle by China Glaze and I stamped a little art with Julep Amy. Presto! Manicure with art in 20 minutes or less ;)


Still figuring the lighting out in this new place. Have a great day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment