Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Julep Maven Box UPDATE

So, if you remember, I mentioned damaged brushes in my box this month. Major sad face :( BUT here's the email I got today!!!

Hi Candice
      We are sorry to hear the condition in which you received your May polishes. Julep polish bottles are hand blown glass, so there is some variance in them. In our last shipment, some of the bottles were not the correct size, causing the brush to fray. We will be replacing any damaged polish you received this month as well as including something extra for the delay. Please allow some time for the replacement polish to be shipped, to guarantee the brush quality. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Shelly
Julep Maven Team

1.877.651.3292

More to come.... I wonder what the extra will be *curious look*

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious too! Can't wait to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really good customer service! Glad you are getting replacements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad they are making it right. I'm still waiting to hear back from them on the email I sent about my messed up brush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sooo relieved to hear back from them. I am still a HUGE fan and adore their polishes so much so it's good to know they got right on it. I hope you hear back soon - I know a lot of bottles got messed up so they are probably overwhelmed sadly :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's why there's more polish in some bottles and not others. I got American Beauty and the pink pearl-escent polish was much shorter than the rest. I wonder of the brush is frayed ;)

    ReplyDelete