- Pour color into the included pot.
- Dip selected tool tip in size to match your nail.
- Lay tool even to nail surface then lightly touch (don't push down) and pull away from nail to leave behind your tip.
- Once polish has dried paint the included sheer polish over to even out the tip to the nail.
- Top off with the included topcoat for nice, shiny french style tips.
Sunday, July 1, 2012
Simple yet flashy! French tips+irridescent flakies
I did a review for the French Tip Dip Kit last year, but I feel the need to mention it again. I LOVE this kit. Whenever I need a quick and amazing looking manicure I pull it out. I can use any color I currently own to tip with or use the included GIGANTIC bottle of white.