Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just a little nail art...

I posted a photo on my Instagram account a few days ago showing some generous nail mail a friend sent me <3. In the package she included Skin Food Nail Vita BL615. It's amazing and has definitely made me want more of this brand!

After painting it's nearly neon turquoise brightness onto my nails I realized I was craving a little nail art:


Mixing nail art types is super trendy right now and makes it so you don't have to commit to a single, complicated technique type. Like the ring finger there that I did with nail tape.


Little bit of nail stamping with plates from Bundle Monster sets one and two to enhance the geometric nature of this manicure.


Colors use in this manicure: Skin Food Nail Vita BL615, Zoya Charisma, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, Glitter Guilty Party Hardy, and Born Pretty Sweet Candy in number 32. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute mani! I love the way you mixed and matched the colors and patterns. Really fantastic mani! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Yun! I sometimes feel I'm not as trendy as some of the cuter blogs when it comes to mixing my prints so it's nice to hear that it's a good one. :)

      Delete
  2. Your ring finger and your pinkie are gorgeous, although I also quite love the discreet stamping on your index finger :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was hoping for less discreet...someone should probably stop being cheap and actually invest in stamping polishes. *walks away blushing*

      Delete
  3. You call this "a little"? Something like this would take me something like five hours, lol. That Skin Food is gorgeous on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little for me ;) It's actually far easier then the same technique on all nails. You should try it! I double dog dare you ;) Thanks doll. :)

      Delete