From top to bottom we have Julep Jackie, CND Emerald Shimmer, Glam Polish Twink, and Lac Attack Butterfly Kisses.
Without further ado the reveal (I LOVED this week's manicure so much!!)
I have been fascinated with the sheer looks over naked nail so this was entirely inspired and spurred forward by his choice of the CND effects polish. Love, love, love <3
- First I laid down two coats of CND Emerald Shimmer.
- Next I loaded up the Julep Jackie brush and laid it down on the nail at the far side and then pushed up slightly to make it "bead" and create the circular tip and then pulled it back down to the tip of the nail to fill it in. I repeated this in stairs across the nail.
- I repeated the process with Glam Polish Twink to create the layered ruffle look.
- Last I fished out a butterfly for each nail and place it on the part of the nail just sporting the CND and spread a few dots around it.
- Finally I topped it off with Seche Vite to even it out and create a pretty shine.
That's it! If you try out this Hubby's Picks look or any Hubby's Picks look email the photo and your information and I'll feature you on the following week's Hubby's Picks. Mommydoes @ live.com (be sure to remove the spaces!)