Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Well Hello Hubby's Picks (HP40)

We're baaaaack! I asked Hubby what he thought about doing a Hubby's Picks this week and he thought it'd be a great idea, and I agree. It's been busy, but I've been sneaking in some nail art here and there so let's give it a go.

I apologize that the photo is a little grainy. As you know I use only natural lighting and on my schedule I have to take pictures when I get time and sometimes the lighting just isn't as condusive as I'd like.


From left to right we have Zoya Song, Julep Hayden (I am on the lookout for another bottle of this so if you have one to part with email me pretty please), Sinful Colors Anenome, and Orly Purple Pleather. Like my new mug? It's so kissable!!! I've decided my new goal in life is to collect lots of random and amazing coffee mugs. This one is next on my list:


Hope everyone has a great day and see you late this week with Hubby's Picks revealed. I have something fun in mind.

6 comments:

  1. I am very curious what kind of design you will do with these polishes!
    The mug is soooo cute, I understand that you want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to share what I'm doing - I avoided my go to styles and loving the result!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super happy to get to share it. It's turning out really cute.

      Delete
  3. Intriguing! Hayden shows up a lot... Fun :) If you can't find another Hayden, SC Skylark might work on its place? If we ever see each other again (lol) I'll bring it and you can decide <3 Oh and that sleepy mug is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been blog shopping in forever. I really need to put an ISO out in some groups. It's just the perfect neon peach. I'd definitely love to try to SC. Now to just get to see you...

      Delete