Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Cult Nails Quench and Cult Nails Blaze

I posted a teaser on my Facebook page and on my Instagram @mommydoeshernails that my Cult Nails haul had arrived! Four Cult beauties, and I'll be showing you two of them today.

For your viewing pleasure I give you Cult Nails Quench and Cult Nails Blaze:


Quench is a delicious red with a slight jelly-like formula. It is a dream come true. This is two coats and no top coat in direct light. This will definitely be my go to red.

Blaze is a mixture of gold and copper micro-glitters packed into a clear base. I have a serious love affair with micro-glitters. I just love how dense and sparkly this is. Pictured is three, thin coats and no top coat in direct light.



Now for a little added pizzazz! You know me, I can't just leave well enough alone.


The accent nail has a portion of the Pur-lisse tattoos from my Boxycharm I posted about yesterday. I love the look so much I've had to put off swatches of the second two Cult Nails polishes I got till tomorrow. Everyone have a good one, and be sure to pop over to Cult Nails before she closes up shop.

2 comments:

  1. Those two colors look good together here. Love the end result of the manicure too.

    ReplyDelete