Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Enough Chatter - Give them Polish!

So my first few blogs will be of some past manicures I've done. Lets swatch it up and stamp it out shall we?
 So this first on here is my St. Patty's Day manicure with Zoya Irene and stamped with Kona special polish in white and using Bundle Monster plate BM20 for the stamp. This was, literally, my second manicure so you will see through the progression of these next manicure that my nails get nicer shape to them and my cuticles get better.
 Here we have manicure number two using the scotch tape tutorial I found over at Rainbow and Sparkles. Tutorial here. The colors are a Sinful Colors I borrowed from a friend (for both base and stamp) and NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme (YUM!). The stars and arrows are also BM on plate #20.
Manicure 3 was a more subtle one I did after the Spring promo that Zoya did (Intimate Collection 1/2 off *dreamy sigh*). This is Gemma and I have to say I was slightly disappointed. The bottle shows this beautiful, earthy green (which it is) with a lovely purple sheen. The purple, sadly, doesn't show much even after 2 coats. Stamped with a brown also from BM.

3 comments:

  1. The third has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine, but you simply must post your glitter fishnet awesomeness. And I mean now, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted just for you doll *winks* Next week I'll do a step by step with another lace and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your St. Patty's Day manicure!!

    ReplyDelete