Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Missed Minicure Monday...again

So sorry about that - it's been a crazy couple of weeks getting my step son up here and two kids finishing up school for the year. But I got a text from Constantly Redone last night with a picture of Sally Hansen Crackle on a display stand at Rite Aid. I scored a 3.00 off coupon a bit back, but they didn't have it in (sad face). But I held onto it just in case and I am sooo glad I did! The Distressed Denim was such a vibrant blue that I knew it had to join my collection.


What does this have to do with Minicure Monday? Well mini me came downstairs and found this gem and wanted to try it out. How could I say no to those adorable eyes of hers:


Let's take a closer look at the "magic polish":

Big cracks on this one though if you do a thin coat it hardly cracks at all so I recommend a thick coat with this brand. The polish itself is a much thinner consistency then OPI or China Glaze, but still gorgeous and sooooo much fun! I'll update soon with my version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment