Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wedding Weekend and Essence Haul

So sorry about disappearing but we had to drive down and stay at my father-in-law's house and he has no internet! On top of that that I forgot to charge my camera battery which is the biggest rookie mistake EVER. So I showed up for my father-in-law's wedding with a camera that, literally, took a dozen shots before dying. But I did get a shot of the bride's nails (I did the bridal parties nails):
Her nails were in desperate need of care and it took me about an hour and a half to get them into any kind of shape before I could get the base coat on. Huge ridges, overgrown cuticles, hangnails - the whole nine yards! So the original manicure she wanted did NOT turn out. I have no pictures but let me tell you it was not attractive. This classic french with a sparkley base was so much nicer.

She took me to Fred Meyers and bought Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White Out and the sparkley one (I didn't get the name - sorry), but she gave me the white so woo hoo!!! Also the maid of honor bought me Essence Can't Cheat On Me to thank me. THEN my hubby instructed me to run back in and grab three more of my choice! It was, literally, heaven. I've been pining away for these little lovelies. I can't wait to try them on for you - tomorrow's post will show off Can't Cheat On Me on my mini-me so stay tuned ;)
 In natural light. No flash.
 With flash - the middle one has a holographic finish to it. The glitter is super fine. I just love these little nail polishes!

Have you entered my giveaway?? Only a few days left before it closes!

No comments:

Post a Comment