Friday, October 7, 2011

More On The Prowl: New Year's Eve manicure

Wait....it's October? Well when I did this manicure my husband LOVED it and said it reminded him of New Year's Eve! I think it's cute when he names my manicures or picks out my colors:
This is Correction Tape and On The Prowl. Easily my two favorites from the collection (of course I don't have Behind Closed Doors which saddens me GREATLY).
On The Prowl is a glowy, deep purple with subtle shimmer. Not an easy one to clean up but so worth the hassle anyhow.
 

Correction tape is a lovely assortment of multicolored hexes in pinks, purples, blues, and golds that is unique and paints on surprisingly nicely for the size of glitter. It has a clear somewhat jelly base that the glitter suspends in nicely. 2 coats here.

No comments:

Post a Comment