Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a quick one cause I have an evening to get to...I'm sure you do too! I got Julep Holly on a voucher since I didn't see any good swatches of it. It became the base of my V-day mani along with my trust white: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On.
My french tip isn't the best because I did it super fast with a toddler crawling on me :(

So much fun! Plates are from (from top to bottom) Konad, Bundle Monster set one and set two and stamped with foils from the Foiled Color Club collection (the red is Konad stamping red - I caved and got it *blush*)
Julep Holly has, like most every Julep creme, a one-coater opacity formula that is dreamy smooth and dries in the perfect amount of time. My only complaint with Julep is the price tag but with the Maven program I've scored TONS of the these beauties for next to nothing.

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment