Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hubby's Picks: Served Fresh Weekly

So the other night I wanted to do a cleanser manicure. But this happened instead:
Sorry about the owie on my finger, but I am a mommy (you know, the blog name).
 Top is natural light and the bottom is flash. I used Gunmetal Grey by Sally Hansen as the base with tips in Zoya Trixie, a stripe in Zoya Jancyn and finsihed off with a layer of Essie Pure Pearlfection. Gunmetal Grey and Trixie are both from my very first month of collection. They are near and dear to me <3
Now for the moment we've all been waiting for....hubby's picks!
Left to right we have NYC Times Square Tangerine Times, 2 frankens without names, and the pale pink from the Color Club Foiled collection. I've already got an idea forming! Until this weekend peeps ;)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh Trixie... I've decided I must have that one. Your hubby's picks are quite intriguing, and I can't wait to see how you work these four! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat-freaking-lations hubby. I am stumped. Good thing I have till Saturday huh ;)

    ReplyDelete