Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sorry about disappearing - have a mani to make up?

We went to my father in law's for the weekend. It was a TERRIBLE trip. I know I haven't posted and that's because my laptop bit the dust taking my mani folder with it, and our desktop can't read SD cards. Sooo I've been scrambling to try to figure it all out and came up with a solution today thankfully.
So I've been curious about the Essence Crackle and decided this weekend was the time to buy it! Hubby has been mentioning that he doesn't see me do crackle much anymore so we fixed that. Look at the blue shimmer in it! The formula is AMAZING but the dry time is meh. HOWEVER I would totally pick this over a Sally Hansen crackle anytime. The price is awesome (2.49 at my store).
I decided to toss some stamping and rhinestones in there for a bold but pretty mani. I love doing this combination because it makes for a "quick" nail art manicure.

The base color is Orly Emberstone which is a glass flecked red/orange beauty. The crackle is Essence Crack Me! Blue and I stamped with China Glaze First Mate.

I'm going to start delving into some more color swatching and comparison posts, but plan to stay true to my love of nail art. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of crackle nail polish, but this combination looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrancy plus I'm somewhat of an oddball so crackle kind of matches my personality ;) Thanks so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cool! I love the red polish!

    ReplyDelete