Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some like it hot....pink

I found this Fashion Bug polish in a bag of stuff in the garage. I would NEVER have bought this myself but my word I kind of love it! It's called Cocktail Pink:
Yes it's that bright - totally amazing!! The turquoise is Butter London Slapper...but you know me. I just can't leave well enough alone. I have a Pure Ice called Heart Breaker that is SHEER but it paired PERFECTLY with that Butter London:
Shimmer and sizzle you overheated yet? I tried stamping with a Sally Hansen Insta-Dri but it didn't do a very good job sadly.
How do you feel about the neons happening this summer? I didn't think I loved them but when I put them on I MELT from the love I feel.

2 comments:

  1. Butter London... bright pink... LOVE!! Cuuuute little stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! I love Heart Breaker, its really cool over dark colors!

    ReplyDelete