Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The winner of my Blogeversary contest is.....

Our Painted World! All the entries were so cute and well executed but this one was the crowd favorite:
Umm how cute is that owl?? So, at this very moment, Sassy Lacquer is looking over the winning entry and we are brainstorming what the custom polish is going to look like. Once I receive that component the collection of Special Effects Essence top coats with the custom polish will be on their way to the winner. Thank you and a special shout out to the other entries:
 No More Nail Biting
Karinea0a
IsaBella's World
Cuti-CLUE-les
All of them were so fun and fantastic - I just LOVE creativity! Thank you to everyone for helping me celebrate one year of blogging....and many more to come ;) Be sure to check out Mommy Does Her Nails on Facebook.

10 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner!
    love the other entries
    keep those contest coming they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking I may host another one here soon but I have to think up a good theme...

      Delete
  2. Congratulations for the winner. I am soooo sorry that I did not had the time to participate, maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do plan to do another here in the near future so maybe you'll have time for that one - I'd so love to see what you'd come up with <3

      Delete
  3. YAY!!! I can't believe I won!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was truly an amazing entry - I really enjoyed it! Be sure to stay tuned because I'm thinking I want to do more art contests for sure!

      Delete
  4. Wow, amazing art by all the entrants. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just all so great?! It was a hard choice and I treasure each of the entries so much. It was such a joy to have everyone enter <3 Methinks Liesl Loves Pretty Things should enter next time *raised eyebrows*

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. And thank you so much for entering. I loved how clever yours was and definitely hope to see an entry from you in my future contest.

      Delete