Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hubby's Picks 18: Glorious Glitter Gradient

This is DAYS late but it's been pure crazy around here (you know, like it NEVER is) AND I got sick in the middle of it all :( Today is mega catch up but before I do that I give you hubby's picks which turned out so pretty!
The base color is Orly Emberstone. It was a Fall release last year and I went "meh" at them and totally missed out so now I, of course, have fallen in love with the line and am trying to collect them. Isn't that just how it goes?
Ooooooh pretty! I could not stop staring at my pretty nails. Layered up we have LA Girl Glitter Addict Nostalgic. I brushed most of the large hexes up to the tip. Midway up that is Sassy Lacquer in Yeti, Yeti, Yeti. The tip is Color Club Orna-minted.

Ok off to catch up and hopefully beat this bug. Wish me the best!

2 comments: