Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mister Mister Picks REVEALED! (MMP1)

So I'm two days late - we have had the most awful weather and getting a decent pick has been near impossible (I know I need a lightbox but I really can't afford one right now so I'm on the weather's clock sadly). At any rate two of the colors little man picked were kind of similar so I was a little stumped...at first. Then I realized I haven't done a two-toned manicure in quite some time:
I just LOVE how the green on the top portion creates a reversed look! Base is Color Club Perfect Mol-Ten (I still just don't even understand that name), then OPI Miami Beet is stamped on that, and the top half is OPI The Spy Who Loved Me. I finished that off with a stamp in Perfect Mol-Ten.
This was super fun to do! I am really looking forward to seeing what all you mommies, aunties, older sisters, and fur-baby mommies come up with. It's really a fun and very challenging experience to work with another person's vision. So just have your little one pick 2-4 polishes and email me your manicure to mommydoes @ live. com (be sure to remove spaces) and I'll post them on my new tab above! If you have a blog send me that link too and I'll link your image out to your page!

No comments:

Post a Comment