Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hubby's Picks (HP30)

It's been a few weeks since I've done one of these. I was feeling pressured by doing it unboxing style so I've decided to drop that. Too many things to do and too little time to do them in. I want quality photos and can't figure out quality video so I'm going to go with what I know and love!

























From left to right we have Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue, Sally Hansen Golden-I, Lac Attack Butterfly Kisses, and China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea. I know this will TOTALLY shock you but I already have an idea forming. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! Don't ask. I don't even know.

Also I will FINALLY be announcing my giveaway tomorrow which is my two year blogeversary!!!! I was going to announce it earlier but part of it took FOREVER to arrive so I decided to just wait till my actual date to do it. Also got a super cool tutorial coming up, some more fun reviews, and another comparison post. All happening for sure because it's all scheduled. Like a boss. Again don't ask. I'm off to have another cup of coffee....see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment