Thursday, August 22, 2013

Hubby's Picks (HP33)

We're baaaaack!!! Hubby marched to the closet the other day declaring he was picking polishes. With that ole glint in the eye he presented these to me:


That ugly beast in the background is Mommy's coffee pot in all it's grimy glory. I have to clean it all the time, but when I bake (and I do that a lot) flour and sugar inevitably dust it adding to the coffee stained appearance. But I love it. It's been a good friend.

Anyroads back to the polishes at present: Picture Polish Warning, Girly Bits Shift Happens, Glitter Guilty In a Round About Way, and Lime Crime Peaches 'N' Cream for a whole indie line up. How cool is that? Well...is Picture Polish indie? If not a mostly indie line up. Be back later with a mani!

2 comments:

  1. Nice picks from your husband! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I missed this comment! I'm putting this week's picks up in just a few though...*mischievous look*

      Delete