Monday, December 30, 2013

Working mommy mani

I might be a little rusty here since it's been sooooo long. I spent a bit of yesterday trying to catch up on the nail world. I'm so behind!

I took a job a few months ago with Gamestop, which has been a total blast. The downside is trying to juggle a job, my sweet babies, design work, and still see Hubby. Something just had to slide till I could get a handle on things. Oh and my nails were a JOKE. My cuticles were torn to pieces and my nails were super nubs. 

I'm going to try doing some posts to see how this goes though. I'm currently rocking Julep Tracy - a polish I have yearned for since I saw it debut. Julep calls their texture sea salt. It's a pretty fine grit and every bit as sparkly, though in a different way, as the pixie dusts from Zoya. To show that I went with an accent of Zoya Godiva.


I know people are back and forth on texture, but I am so in love. It doesn't stand up off the nail and I find it is more durable then most other polish types and that it dries super fast. This is two coats of each polish in direct light.



This is my working mommy mani, and I'm going to see how it holds up tonight at work. I hope everyone has a fantastic day! Later this week Hubby has promised to pick colors so stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. Love texture polishes and this is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mani! I love the color combination! :D
    Best of luck with your new job. Happy new year! <3

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness thanks Yun! I do love my job so that's mega happy and I'm glad to carry it into this new year.

      Delete
  3. As a mom, I love the textured polishes because they dry so quickly and I don't have to use too many coats so it's easy to give myself a mani after I put my kids to bed. This is a pretty manicure!

    ReplyDelete