Saturday, February 27, 2016

Glam Polish Dex, Lies, and Videotape

Hiiiiii!!!! I know, I know no excuse. 2015 wasn't the nicest year to me, but 2016 is shaping up. Hubby has been very subtly hinting that my blog has been abandoned. Cue Eric Carmen's, "All By Myself".

I have a LOT of pretties that have sat unloved, and a ton of catching up to do. This lovely gem is Glam Polish Dex, Lies, and Videotape. Of all my indies hers continues to stand out in my cupboard and this one has gone on my nails repeatedly.

The depth of the berry purple and intensity of holographic rainbow gets a lot of compliments.  As you can see they aren't wasted either:


I mean can you even?!


The accent is a wonderfully cold gunmetal by Julep called Jenica. I usually skip my monthly box, but forgot to (oops). I know I should be swapping over to brighter colors, but these two keep pulling me to them.

Are there any polishes whose pull you just can't escape no matter what time of year it is?

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Love the holo nail polish a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fantastically deep? Oh gosh now I want to wear it again. Too many polishes and too little time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'PLAUMAI ECO is an ionic ceramic rod (ceramic rod) fired with a large amount of special inorganic minerals (more than 37 inorganic minerals) as the main material.
    PLAUMAI is a 7 ~ 14um infrared radiation release product and produces up to 6,000 ions / cc anion. It increases fuel efficiency by breaking fuel assemblies into pieces while helping the combustion process run more smoothly. PlauMai Eco is used to save 10% to 15% of fuel, from 50% to 70% of emissions to the environment



    PlauMai ECO

    ReplyDelete