Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Enabler Haul the third: A color that makes me nervous

So these are becoming a regular feature (see how sad I'm not *giggles*). China Glaze Electric Pineapple (the one I'm nervous about) and Sinful Colors Envy with a totally cute toe ring that will be shown when I redo my toes. I'm going to try out Electric Pineapple with a startlingly bright shatter and see how it comes out - wish me the best!
Also I lost a follower (sigh) - probably my fault for not posting much lately, but it may be the random notes at the bottom of my blogs....well the randomness isn't going to stop so jump ship while you can because I'm hoping to show you the nail revolution that's occurring in our household. I come out to the living room lately to find my husband playing with my nail polishes....he seems to enjoy layering two sheer colors and topping with glitter to see how they all go together. Keep your lacquered fingers crossed gals!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, your husband playing with your polishes!

    btw, I'll try to do a tuto on sponging soon! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nailderella that would ROCK!!!! Oh my Constantly total Jinx - be sure to head to Constantly Redone to see her dupe comparison - OPI Don't Mess With OPI and Sinful Colors Envy. They are nearly identical!

    ReplyDelete