Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Minicure: Splatter me please!

So I decided last week that I'd be doing the Polishaholics Monday Challenge....I woke up this morning and realized I was planning to post the China Glaze OMG FYI swatch I did (and was still wearing). So what's the best of both worlds? To post BOTH you say? Awesome!
Oh sweet holo goodness! Very smooth application, lovely brush, and only two coats produces the holo goodness.
This is my type of nude - without flash, direct light or flash it becomes a nude. I could totally wear this one to the office.
That's NYC Coral Creme, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Green Envy, and Zoya Jancyn. I used three different kinds of straws, dipped them, and then blew the polish onto my nails. I was a little surprised at how much less messy then a water marble this one is.

And what is mini-me sporting? A splatter mani too! She wanted to match mommy. First she's wearing one green Strawberry Shortcake nail polish and one Hello Kitty nail polish. The SS polish is scented and has glitter but I HATE the brushes. They are the WORST! BUT these are her favorites because of the glitter and the berry smells. The HK polishes have nice, narrow brushes which are perfect for her little nails, but she doesn't like that they aren't glittery. The formula is also much smoother. Sigh - what's a mom to do...


I just love my little girl!

2 comments:

  1. I really like how it turned out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone! It was a fun manicure to do - water marbling frustrates me and this one didn't at all. I'll probably try some other ideas with it once I get some scotch tape again.

    ReplyDelete