Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Color Club Nouveau Vintage and the base to my halloween mani

So I showed that I had one of the Back to Boho Color Club collections last week - here's the one I wanted to try the most: Nouveau Vintage
Sorry about the lack of clean-up. Like my title says this is the base for my halloween manicure so I hadn't done cleanup yet.
How do I even describe this? Well not like my helpful hubby who deemed it, "Robot turd" - wow right? It has a vampy berry base with green and gold flecks that results in this amazing finish. It's so unique and stunning. It's not at all what I thought it'd be. I just adore this! The PERFECT Fall nail polish :)
The most I look at the color the most in love I fall. It has a stunning color, paints nicely (this is three coats, but that's forgivable). Such a wonderful win!

My kiddos all agree too - my sons really want me to paint this one them ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am not big into brown tones myself but I bought the Boho collection with this in it and I freaking love it!! Such an amazing color!

    ReplyDelete