Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Julep Alfre and the Colombus Day special

So, honestly, I'm not sure I've ever really seen a Colombus Day special, but no complaints here! I've been wanting Julep Alfre and the special was Alfre and a 1 oz. bottle of Glow On hand lotion for 9.99!!

For those of you wondering I do like the Glow On lotion - it has a lemony smell and it feels so good on the skin. Simply fantastic:



It's a really fantastic dusty purple with a lovely shimmer. Really an incredible fall color. Easily a one coater but I do two simply because that's what I like! I'm so in love with this color *dreamy look* Looking at it I'm regretting taking it off, but I have something super amazing to show you next - be sure to stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

  1. That color is SO pretty. You're right...it's PERFECT for fall. Kind of musky but still metalic. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fantastic?? Tiny bit streaky but I don't mind that on this kind of finish :)

    ReplyDelete