Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nail Polish Deal: 50% off Zoyas, OPIs, Essies and so much more!!

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. I shop deal sites like a mad fiend. I can't get enough of them and the nail deals I usually see are for brands I've never heard off so this is insanely amazing!!
How it works: you buy the voucher from here. It's to a site called bloom.com which has all kinds of makeup and skincare items at the regular prices. The voucher is 20 dollars for a 40 dollar value AND free shipping. I RARELY see the free shipping so I am hooked!! Some of the brands I spy:

CND effects
CND sticky base
Zoya Smoke and Mirrors
Zoya Summertime/Sunshine collections (other assorted Zoya colors as well)
POP Glam collections
Megan Miller collection
OPI Texas collection
OPI Pirates of the Carribean collection
OPI Touring America Collection
Essie Summer collection
Sally Hansen HD collection
.....and SOOOOO much more!!!

I'm debating holding out to see if the Muppet collection goes up but the POP Glam has me wavering (want it NOW!).

Hope you score this deal - if you do leave me a note with what you ordered!
  
http://www.plumdistrict.com/three_for_free/d1fe330361/click

6 comments:

  1. So just FYI, I can't get either one of the links to work. Does the sale only apply to bloom.com members, I'm guessing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh - posted the wrong link! Way to go me right - it's fixed and ready to go ;) Thanks so much for letting me know <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read something on there about you have to convince three of your friends to join? Is that the catch? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the "3 Friends" thing is that if you get three friends to join, Plum District will reimburse you for your $20 voucher.

    I used the voucher at bloom.com with no problem; I picked up Priti's "Voodoo Pelargonium" and "Ruffled Velvet Iris", CND's "Jade Sparkle" and Zoya's "Jules" :-) Thanks for the heads-up about this promo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No you don't have to convince 3 friends to join - you get the deal free if three buy the deal, but I was ready to buy the deal if that didn't happen. It's a fantastic deal (I want CND effects!!!) bottomline. If it was about convincing three friends I would have said free. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I have my eye on Jade Sparkle too...I think I'm in trouble of going over the 40....I've never tried Priti nail polish though - so many choices!!

    ReplyDelete