Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My ENTIRE yellow collection...in one picture

I asked my hubby to pick a color for me the other day and he says *cue dreadful music* yellow. Do you own a color simply because it feels wrong to not have at least one color of each of the rainbow colors in your collection? That's yellow for me. So here's my entire yellow collection (spruced up a bit):

So this is Zoya Creamy. I bought her just so I would have a yellow. The top half is Zoya Reva and, strangely, I adore how this turned out. Both images are from the first Bundle Monster set (stamped sideways so the image fits the finger).

The thumbnail is in the shade so you can see how it looks without direct sunlight. Also those are NOT Konad stamping polishes. I no longer use stamping polishes. That black is readily available right now and is Wet N' Wild Black Creme (seriously at 0.99 cents how can you go wrong) and the white is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On.
Have a great day everyone! This was one of the last sunny days here. Tears!

3 comments: