Tuesday, November 8, 2011

L.A. Colors Goddess (art stamped in Color Club Blue-topia)

L.A. Colors are cheap - we all know that - and not overly unusual. But every so often you run into a supremely amazing one and Goddess is it. At first I wasn't feeling it - looks pretty gold to me. But the glitter drew me in. Micro-glitter paired with hex glitter in a shimmery gold base that went on smooth as butter (albeit a bit on the sheer side) but turned out to be more champagne colored!
The hex glitter has silver holographic shine to it that really cools the gold into a champagne. It took three coats to reach full opacity but I didn't mind as it dries super fast. The finish is not smooth (this is typical with a cheap glitter nail polish), but 2 coats of Color Club top coat fixed that.
I took with flash to catch the glitter - it's simply amazing! This manicure really feels more Christmas season. The blue is Color Club Blue-topia which paints so dark you nearly can't tell it's blue and not black (I DESPISE colors this dark - I don't see the point), but it stamps out insanely amazing!

All in all a win! I don't know if you can purchase this outside the L.A. Colors Modern Glitters set, but the set is only 5.99 and the other glitters are awesome too.

BTW tomorrow is my birthday and I have a lot to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment