Monday, November 28, 2011

PaA Challenge: Fierce Nail Accent

I.love.accent.nails. I do! I see the accent nail as a place to put on even more colors/patterns without going overboard. So this week's challenge over at PolishAcholics had me a bit thrilled:
Ok so this manicure is both a fail and a win. I got a TON of new nail polish this month and I got to use several on this manicure. I wanted the accent to be a solid fan tapering up from one corner but I haven't gotten the hang of my new brushes. No biggie - also I need a bit more practice on the striper brush. Again - no biggie since I really like the final look on this one.
The base color is Essie Braziliant, topped with the gold/holo glitter from the Beyond the Mistletoe Color Club set. Accent finger is a base of Gold Chrome Quick Color Sally Hansen pen with Julep Olivia brushed over and stripe accents in Sinful Colors Oh La La and topped with Essie As Gold as it Gets.

It's a cold fall (on the verge of winter) day here. Happy Holidays all!!
P.S. I totally got almost ALL of my Christmas shopping done on Black Friday....don't tell the kids but they are getting DS Lites!!! I'm way stoked if you can't tell ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment