Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hubby's Picks: Challenge 2

Hey polished peeps - here it is:
Flash back to weds. when darling hubby of mine challenged me with these:
He THOUGHT he had me stumped but my goodness doesn't Zoya Rica layer over Orly Coffee Break so gorgeously? Tee hee...to be fair I added that lovely strip of Coffee Break over the layer so it was all seen together. He was both impressed and lovingly frustrated.

Better luck next time babe ;)
Also I LOVE Julep Helena tipped on Orly Coffee Break. A surprising combination. Next week I'll be pulling out rhinestones, fimo slices, and striping tape so he can try to trip me up.

2 comments:

  1. This looks really nice and the combination is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much - I really liked how they came out together :) Can't wait to see what he comes up with this next week *tee hee*

    ReplyDelete