Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed+Polished Components

So you saw yesterday's epic nail mail (happy, happy, happy!) I give you Toxic Seaweed by Cult Nails:

Oh the ring finger. That's the challenge for PaA this week. It's a holo topper from Polished Components called Earth's Day. I just love the subtle holo effect. I did the accent finger on the other hand in Fire's Day and I love both effects:
I apologize for the owie. Now for photo overload!!!



 I had to wait till today to get a close up shot - this polish is so packed with glitter in a glowey jelly base that I needed to wait till less light if you can believe that!
This is three coats to obtain full opacity. Also this polish is sadly discontinued as it was a limited edition but she does have a new LE called Seduction which is like the purple cousin to Clairvoyant. I plan to swatch out my other two new gorgeous polishes later this week. Until tomorrow (hubby's picks!)


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm sad it's discontinued so enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is tragic - I'm so regretting not getting a second bottle of it now :(

    ReplyDelete