Monday, April 16, 2012

Nail Mail: Cult Nails!

Ever since I saw this line last year I knew I wouldn't feel complete without owning Cult Nails. I waited on Clairvoyant telling myself I would get it on the next shipment...then the news came in. No more could be created! This lemming will probably never be resolved sadly enough so when I saw Toxic Seaweed I knew I had to order it when the five dollar sale came around regardless of price. That's precisely what I did:
My burritos were nestled in cotton balls - isn't that so cute?? My spring surprise came this way too - I love this idea!!
The gorgeous burritos are each neatly labeled with love and care. What an amazing company!
Oh my word aren't they amazing?! From left to right we have Toxic Seaweed (no longer available so thank God I went for it despite being full priced), Captivated, and Iconic. Iconic is a little unlike me but it was the first Cult Nails polish I saw that I wanted. Swatches of Toxic Seaweed coming tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Mine came on saturday!!! I absolutely loved the packages :) I got manipulative and captivated! Stunning!
    Can't wait to see your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I don't own any Cult Nails YET and should have taken advantage of the $5 sale but go figure the timing wasn't right financially. Happens when you're building a new house LOL. Looking forward to seeing these swatched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well rumor has it Maria will be doing another one for the ones that were sold out, but I can't seem to find the post to confirm that. HOWEVER these are well worth the regular 10 bucks. I just love them...building a house?! That's my dream!! I could forgo a sale or two for that ;)

    ReplyDelete