Monday, April 16, 2012

A wedding post

No, not my wedding. Happily married to the most amazing man ;) But, as I explained in my last post, a back injury had me in bed all weekend. Which means I missed one of the most amazing gals I know's wedding. I'm still in tears over this. She's one of the most wonderful women I know and her wedding was such a triumph. She waited and kept herself for THE right man...watching as her younger brother and sister both got married. Seeing her go through this broke my heart for her and I prayed for the day an incredible man would sweep her off her feet! Her beauty and kindness is such a rare treat and I know her new husband is the man - the prince - she was waiting for. I love you so much Tawny!!!
This is the manicure I did in honor of her most glorious day:
I tried to capture the colors from the invite we received. I always see her in sweet shades of blue with splashes of pink and glitter with hues of gold. If Tawny were colors that's what she'd be <3

Many wishes of happiness, beauty, love, and years of cherished fulfillment lay ahead of you doll.

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous manicure!!! So pretty and sparkly. I'm so sorry you injured your back and missed the wedding. I hope you're recovering okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame that you missed the wedding but I am sure this post will cheer your friend up. It's obvious that you cherish her as a friend and I'm sure she knows that you would have been there with bells on had it not been for your injury.
    I hope you heal quickly!
    The manicure is so gorgeous. Essence glitters are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really pretty!!! gotta try that!! the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - back is still hurting but I can finally move around a bit. Pictures are starting to filter into Facebook and it looks like her day was perfect <3

    ReplyDelete