Sunday, December 9, 2012

The catch up birthday post (a month later)

Hey everyone! So it's been a month since my birthday and I didn't get all my birthday presents and manicures posted so this is the catch up post. Ready?
 That brings us up to date! One gal flaked, one gift got sent to the wrong address and one gift still hasn't arrived. HOWEVER (if you couldn't tell from the pictures) I got SPOILED! I'll have more posts with some more detailed swatches of some of the colors and a post on the "holy water" for water marbling I'm holding.

Happy birthday to me - it was a fabulous month and it was super fun to get to pick and send out gifts to the other gals. Hope you enjoyed the epic photo overload of nail polish goodness ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you took a photo with the bottle of water I sent :)

    ReplyDelete