What I love:
- The bottles are 8ml making them a perfect try-me size at 2.95 with free shipping and a wide array of creamy and nude shades.
- Dries supremely fast with a beautiful medium gloss.
- Two coats brought the shade to full opacity and it self leveled despite the fast dry for an even, no-streak finish.
- Brush is as near salon quality as a cheapie can get.
- The smell. Sadly these have an odor to them - nowhere near as strong as a Kleancolor but there none-the-less. It will not be deterring me from ordering more of these though!
- No idea if these are 3 free or not. I can see on the back that DPB is mentioned but all the rest is caricatures so I'm thinking it probably is.
If you head over to order these be sure to use coupon code EBL91 for a 10% discount (and free shipping always). If ten of you do orders using this code they will sponsor a giveaway through my blog! How cool would that be?
I'll have another review up of the second item I chose (nail art this time) so stay tuned!
*Product was sent to me for my 100% honest opinion*