1. First I painted each color, let it dry, then layered the next right over the top. I went in this order:
- Sally Hansen Virtual Violet
- Sally Hansen Fast Fuschia (deceptive name since it's a medium pink)
- China Glaze City Sirens
- Sally Hansen Purple Haste
2. Before top coat I took a very small brush, dipped it in acetone and just brushed up gently to eat away down through the layers to reveal the colors underneath. It's really important to clean the brush after each area or the colors become muddy.
3. Top with top coat. I can tell I need to try this technique a little more and maybe try a couple different sizes and textures of brush, but I rather like it!