Friday, April 5, 2013

Hubby's Picks: now brought to you in unboxing format! (HP27)

Hey everyone! It's been a few weeks since Hubby's Picks because I was trying to figure out a new format so that he could pick colors ahead of time, but I wouldn't see, and so on. Basically I was trying to complicate it. Then it dawned on me that I could do it unboxing style! He'll pick the colors a week ahead of time, put them in a box, and seal it with a sticker. Then I'll make an "unboxing" video. I'll be able to open it Wednesday morning, get it edited, and get photos in good light and everyone lives happily ever after! Wait....

Anyhow here's both the photo and the video:
For some reason my watermark brush is missing my lettering - I shall have to fix this mishap. Line up is Kleancolor Coffee Addict, China Glaze Peachy Keen, Color Club Hot Like Lava, and NYC Empire State Blue.

Unboxed!

No comments:

Post a Comment